Friday, September 3, 2010

Make Your Old Book Seem Like New

I'm still at, doing all that I can possibly do in order to breath new life into some of my older secular titles such as "The Root of All Evil" and my Essence Magazine bestsellers, "If I Ruled the World" and "Dollar Bill." I've gone on amazon and put tags (you know, those key words that will get you noticed on the Internet searches). I never really knew just how important those little tags are. I mean, when someone goes on a amazon to search for a book like one of the greats I've written (Yes, I did just toot my own horn. What do you expect, I'm biased) how in the world did I expect them to find it with absolutely no tags on it. There were no little, in this case, green flags to signal to that potential reader, "Hey, right here. You're looking for me, bud."

So, like they say, it's better late than never. I suppose I should go to some of the other online bookstores and find out if I can do the same thing on their websites.

But in the mean time; tag, you're it!

No comments:

Post a Comment